Ability NOT Disability: Supporting Your Business to Recruit and Support Disabled Londoners
Workshops by Local London in partnership with FSB.
Do you want to be a more inclusive employer but don’t know how to employ disabled people?
Not sure what help is available to you and your employees? Or what the law says?
You are not alone.
Our FREE online workshop is aimed at helping small businesses like yours to better understand and meet your legal obligations around recruiting disabled people.
During our 90-minute session you will learn about the guidance, training, support, and signposting you need to be a more confident and inclusive employer.
By the end of the session, you will:
- Know what support is available to you and your employees and how to access it.
- Have practical ideas to take away to make you a more inclusive employer or service.
- An understanding of your legal obligations.
- Recognition of the benefits that being an inclusive employer can bring to your business and community.
- Feel confident and ready to become a more disability-friendly employer.
Join us for a FREE 90-minute online employer workshop on the following dates:
Tuesday 22nd November at 12:00 to 1:30pm – Eventbrite: Book here
Thursday 15th December at 11:30 to 1:00pm – Eventbrite: Book here
This event will run only twice but will be recorded and made available online after the events for those unable to join.
This is a free event that is being funded by the Mayor of London and the UK Community Renewal Fund as part of the No Wrong Door initiative.
A special thank you to our contributors DWP Advocacy Team, Maximus and Business Disability Forum.
The session will be delivered on MS Teams with access via Eventbrite ticketing (see above ticket links for booking).