Are you passionate about ensuring quality and compliance in employment programmes? We are actively seeking 2 dedicated Compliance Officers to become an integral part of our Local London team, working across a diverse portfolio of programmes.
Our programmes have helped over 16,000 people into work, including many people furthest from the job market and facing significant barriers to finding work. Find out more.
About the role:
As a Compliance Officer, you will collaborate closely with our delivery partners and the broader Local London team to uphold the highest standards of quality and compliance across our programmes. Your responsibilities will include monitoring activities, conducting observations, providing training, and performing sample checks.
You will play a crucial role in driving continuous quality improvement, enhancing the experience of our residents, and supporting our providers in breaking down health and work-related barriers to facilitate residents’ journey into sustainable employment. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to contribute to initiatives addressing the challenges faced by residents impacted by the cost-of-living crisis across the sub-region.
Discover more about Local London and our programmes.
- Collaborate with delivery partners and the Local London team to ensure quality and compliance.
- Conduct monitoring activities, observations, training, and sample checks.
- Drive continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- Support residents in overcoming health and work-related barriers to sustainable employment.
- Contribute to efforts addressing the cost-of-living crisis in the sub-region.
The outstanding candidate will possess:
- Experience in preparing for audits and developing processes.
- A proven track record of driving quality on large programmes.
- Excellent partnership working skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Local London is a sub-regional partnership of 9 London boroughs: Barking and Dagenham, Bexley, Bromley, Enfield, Havering, Greenwich, Newham, Redbridge and Waltham Forest.
Redbridge Council serves as the accountable body for Local London, and staff are employed on Redbridge Council terms and conditions.
- Job reference: RQ001728
- Application closing date: 18.02.2024
- Location: Lynton House, Ilford / hybrid
- Salary£40,833 – £42,840 per annum
- Contractual hours: 36
- Basis: Full time, 1 year fixed term contract
To apply for this role, please visit www.redbridge.gov.uk/jobs
Ambitious for Redbridge
All short-listed applicants will need to demonstrate proof of right to work in the UK. At the London Borough of Redbridge, we receive a high volume of great-quality applicants, we therefore may close a vacancy earlier than advertised. Early applications are therefore encouraged.
We are committed to employment practices that promote diversity and inclusion in employment and welcome applications from qualified applicants regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sex, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, colour, race, religion, or belief.