Join us to help shape the future of employment and skills!
Embark on a rewarding journey in the dynamic realm of the employment and skills sector. Exciting new programmes and initiatives are underway to empower our residents on their path to meaningful employment. We are seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Integration Officer to play a pivotal role in supporting our employment programmes across our vibrant network of nine boroughs.
As an Integration Officer, you will contribute to the success of our Integration Hub and work collaboratively with various stakeholders, including employment and skills providers, local authorities, and community organisations.
⇒Discover the latest news about the Integration Hub.
Your diverse responsibilities will involve building and strengthening networks and partnerships within our communities. You will identify opportunities for improvement, assess training needs for frontline staff, and create effective referral pathways. The ultimate goal is to support more residents in securing meaningful employment.
In this role you will:
- Engage with stakeholders, including employment and skills providers, local authorities, and community organisations.
- Build and nurture networks and partnerships within the community.
- Identify gaps in provision across the sub-region and develop strategies to address them.
- Assess training needs for frontline staff and create effective referral pathways.
- Manage a varied workload, ensuring tasks are completed to deadlines.
The outstanding candidate will possess:
- Strong project management skills, with a track record of successfully delivering complex projects.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- A good understanding of employment and skills networks.
- Exceptional partnership working and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Local London is a sub-regional partnership of 9 London boroughs: Barking and Dagenham, Bexley, Bromley, Enfield, Havering, Greenwich, Newham, Redbridge and Waltham Forest.
Redbridge Council serves as the accountable body for Local London, and staff are employed on Redbridge Council terms and conditions.
- Job reference: RQ001726
- Location: Lynton House, Ilford / hybrid
- Salary: £46,041 – £49,083 per annum
- Contractual hours: 36
- Basis: Full time, 1 year contract.
- Closing date: 18.02.2024
To apply for this role, please visit www.redbridge.gov.uk/jobs
Ambitious for Redbridge
All short-listed applicants will need to demonstrate proof of right to work in the UK. At the London Borough of Redbridge, we receive a high volume of great-quality applicants, we therefore may close a vacancy earlier than advertised. Early applications are therefore encouraged.
We are committed to employment practices that promote diversity and inclusion in employment and welcome applications from qualified applicants regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sex, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, colour, race, religion, or belief.